CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!

Hi and Happy Valentine's Day! This is the card that has driven me nuts trying to get a good picture of it. I finally took it outside and turned the flash off . The 4th and last picture came out at least so you can see it. All total I took the pictures at least 30 times! It was driving me nuts. I was so happy with the way it came out and soooo wanted to share it.



This card is also a Technique Junkies technique, called Mono Dies! I just love this technique! Now I just need to get more shape dies...LOL! The "I love you" stamp is from the "Heart Strings" set from Firecracker Designs by Pamela. Can you tell that I love this set!

Thanks for coming by and checking it out. I would love to hear what you think of the card.

Lori

5 comments:

Connie Fossenier

Saw you card on TJ and compelled to comment on the beauty and intensity of your card...wow.
This makes me want to do this technique...the script on the hearts is perfect.
connie paxman

Crazystamper

I saw this technique on TJ but have not tried it yet. Your card is lovely, thanks for sharing with us. Cheers, Lora Sinkler-Lake

Mary

Very pretty, I think I will have to give this technique a try.

Chrissy D

Beautiful card! Love the Mono Dies Technique!

christina d

This picture is great! Your card came out so neat. Now I want to try this myself. Hmmm, what dies to use?