CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Finally got the 3rd Triple Play done!

Finally finished this last card! It was more of a challenge than the first 2 cards. The circle behind the heart is a Fiskars Circle punch and that alone drove me crazy. The evidence is the little piece above the angel on the left panel. That one came out terrible, but I hate waste, so I cut off the good pieces to use elsewhere.

All Stamps used are from the "Heart Strings" set by FireCracker Designs by Pamela. Her link is on my sidebar if you want to go check her out.

I hope you like the card. I have a lot of other things to share, but just have to find the time to get them in a post. Most go for now, as I have lots of fur babies to get supper for. Have a great evening!

2 comments:

Canadian Carole

Awesome Lori!

christina d

I love the card. That set is so neat. Now to see if I can find you on FB. I get so lost there. Then I'll have a bunch of ways to contact you! LOL!