CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 13, 2010

TJ Triple Play Cards to share

I have a couple of cards that I made using the TJ Technique called Triple Play. There are supposed to be 3 cards, but I am stuck on something on the 3rd card, so I will share it when it is done. however I did decorate a No. 10 envelope for 1 of them. All Stamps used are from Firecracker Designs by Pamela, most being from the set I won last week called "Heart Strings".

Here is the first one

And the matching envelope!

Here is the second one.


This technique makes 3 cards that fit in a No. 10 size business envelope. They are 9" long with the left side flap closed. Open it is 12" long.

This was a very hard design for me to work with, as I am so stuck in the A2 card size mode. I am trying to get out of that mode and widen my boundaries more.

I have another card that I made that I want to share so badly, but can't get anything but a blurry picture from it. I must have taken the picture at least 20 times now. I have been going through my camera book and tried different backgrounds and still can't get it clear. I couldn't edit it out either. Anyone have any camera tips for blurry photos? Any help would sure be appreciated. I seem to be having a lot of problems with that lately.

Anyway, I hope you like the cards and Happy Valentines Day! Lori

3 comments:

JP Card Crazy

Hey Lori...This is a great card...congratulations on winning the FCD Stamp!!

FireCracker082

ohhhh, just lovely Lori! love the trio of hanging hearts too! such nice colors!

as for camera..have you tried the obvious, and change the batteries? I was having problems with macro focus too,....I tried everything-including using a tripod....when nothing worked I finally had to break down and buy a new camera...lol
Hope something simple like batteries will fix it for you!

Chrissy D

Love these cards - purple is one of my FAVORITE colors (along with red! LOL - oh not together mind you!) Thanks for stopping by my blog! Have a great day!