CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 30, 2008

More Cards!


I just love this image and made a couple of them. If I can ever find some Gamsol, I would like to change to coloring with my Prismacolor Pencils.


I am also finding that I want to start using smaller images, so that I can add more elements to my cards.


Later in the week, I will share some great cards that I have received lately and give you some fantastic Icandy!


Now lets see if I can get another picture up for you.
Well I got the "Make a Wish" Card Loaded, but the layout is not what I wanted. I had so much fun making that card. I used these foamy letters that one of my House Mouse Friends sent me and those little letters are like Gold to me! I just love em!
I think I will save some more to show you tomorrow! I have to go wake up Mark (hubby) as he has been off today and slept most of the day off and on! He is suffering with a broken toe and a
really bad toothache! It will be off to the Dentist for him tomorrow! At least I hope he will go so he feels better. You know how men are when they don't feel well....wimper...wine! LOL!
Have a great evening and see ya tomorrow! Hugs Lori

0 comments: