CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 30, 2008

More Cards!


I just love this image and made a couple of them. If I can ever find some Gamsol, I would like to change to coloring with my Prismacolor Pencils.


I am also finding that I want to start using smaller images, so that I can add more elements to my cards.


Later in the week, I will share some great cards that I have received lately and give you some fantastic Icandy!


Now lets see if I can get another picture up for you.
Well I got the "Make a Wish" Card Loaded, but the layout is not what I wanted. I had so much fun making that card. I used these foamy letters that one of my House Mouse Friends sent me and those little letters are like Gold to me! I just love em!
I think I will save some more to show you tomorrow! I have to go wake up Mark (hubby) as he has been off today and slept most of the day off and on! He is suffering with a broken toe and a
really bad toothache! It will be off to the Dentist for him tomorrow! At least I hope he will go so he feels better. You know how men are when they don't feel well....wimper...wine! LOL!
Have a great evening and see ya tomorrow! Hugs Lori

1 comments:

Jane

I love the card with the mice measuring each other. My dad used to do that to us as kids. It's still on the wall in their mobile home. (Yep, you MIGHT be a redneck if you're childhood measurements are marked on the wall in the dining room!) :-)

Jane

Loading...