CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 31, 2008

Happy Monday!


Trying to start off on an upbeat note, but another gloomy day here in the South (weather wise that is!). I really miss the sunshine! This weather is so weird! We get 1 or 2 days of beautiful Spring like weather with Sunshine and warmth!
I am now on the 3rd book of the "Left Behind " books "Nicolae" and about half way through it.

If I did absolutely nothing else, I could read all 12 of them in a week, but we all know how that is. You can't just stop the world and get off for a week! LOL!

I received this card from a member of my group Karyn, for the Getting to know you swap. Isn't it adorable! I just love the Happy Hoppers and frogs too! It was the perfect card to send me. Karyn is so talented! Thank you so much Karyn!

Well thanks for stopping by and I will probably come back later and show some more of my cards. Happy Stampin! Hugs Lori

1 comments:

thimbles bobbins paper and ink

Lori, your blog looks GREAT! I've thoroughly enjoyed reading all of your entries, your stamping history and most of all seeing all of your super House Mouse cards.

Keep blogging. Your cards are delightful!

Jennifer