CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Ready for a change!

Hi dear friends,  I spoke to Staples this morning and they have a generic cord that may work to replace the cord I lost.  Don't you just know that as soon as I buy this one, I will find the cord that I lost.  I am almost sure I put it in a spot where I would not lose it.

Well, yesterdayI had another seizure (the 2nd one in less than 2 weeks).  It was a really bad one.  I almost broke my wrist and can barely move my left arm.  I have bruises all over me between this one and the first one last week.  I don't usually have them so close together and they were both really bad.  I am sooo ready for these to stop!

They are affecting my mojo as I am having a hard time staying on task.  I will be right in the middle of doing something & just completely go blank.  Having a seizure is like someone sending high voltage to your brain and you start feeling like you have dementia for about 6 months after just one seizure!

Well, I am sore & really tired.  Hope to be back crafting really soon.  I sure do miss it & have bought some cool stuff I can't wait to share with you soon.  Have a happy everything!  Hugs Lori

3 comments:

Sue from Oregon

Oh Lori...so sorry to read you are still struggling with those dreaded seizures. Hope you are back to fightin' shape soon girlie!

christina d

I ope the doctors can do something to help. Take care. Hope the cord works.

Lynn Mercurio

The sure fire way to find anything lost is to buy another one. Works for me every time. LOL

So sorry to hear about your seizures. These can be so scary and I'll keep you in my prayers for some relief and quick healing on that wrist!