CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 22, 2008

I've been making some Mousies!

These are a few cards that I have made recently with House Mouse stamps from Stampabilities. This first one has already been received by Monika for our Brown/Blue color swap. I had so much fun making this one. the project and colors just fell into place.


This one gave me a hard time. The image has wallpaper on top normally and I had a horrible time coloring it. I did not have the patience to color all the leaves and flowers, so I finally gave up and chopped the top off and then it was easy peasy! If you enlarge the photo, you will see that the little tag in the right corner says mischief maker. I still have this one to send for one of my swaps.



I just love this image. Do you remember collecting these dolls and playing with their hair when you were a kid? I guess this kind of dates me, doesn't it. This one is also waiting to go to a new home.



This next one is also one that I had a hard time with and sat on my desk looking at me for weeks until one night it jumped up and said here is what you do. LOL! It is already at its new home with Darlene.



Do you ever make a card and like it so much, that you don't want to give it away? This is the one I wanna keep (but know that I won't). I had so much fun with this one and it looks like fun, doesn't it! I used a piece of plastic that something came in and ran it through my Cuttlebug with the swiss dots folder. Then the question was, how to attach it and I found these cute little flower brads and it worked perfectly. Sorry that the picture is a little blurry.


This last one is stamped on glossy paper, then covered with a post it note. I then took a compressed sponge and inked it with a re-inker and pulled the ink from the post-it note out to the edge of the c/s for the bright pink design.



Well I finally figured out what to do so that I have my pictures where I want them here in the blog....Just set it for no layout. This way I can type what I want with my pictures! Still on a learning curve!

Thanks for stopping by and please leave a comment and tell me what you think of my cards. Lori

1 comments:

Carolyn Bounds

You make the House Mouse images come to life. I LOVE all your beautiful cards!!! The little Treasure Trolls are adorable, too:)

Hugs!
Carolyn