CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 23, 2012

Wooohooo...I won Lynn's Birthday Blog Candy!!!

Hi Friends,  I am so jazzed!  I won Lynn;s blog candy on Stamperosity.com

It has been many years since I won any blog candy and I don't have any of the goodies listed here!
Yahoo and thank you so much Lynn!  Go check out her blog friends!  She makes some really beautiful cards!


blog-candy
  • Pillow Box templates
  • Take Out Box templates
  • Goofy for You clear stamp set by My Favorite Things
  • Spellbinders Big Scalloped Circles Large
  • Friendship Assortment by Clear stamp set from Stampendous
  • Jumbo Cling Romantic Border stamp set from Stampendous
  • Butterscotch orange Vivid Ink Pad
  • Hang in There Stamp set by Gina K Designs, designed by Theresa Momber
  • C2 and C4 Sketch Copic Markers – great for shadowing
  • plus other goodies that I’ll throw in but couldn’t fit in this photograph
Image(2)

Update on Camera Cord......went to Olympus web site and found cord, but wouldn't you know it.....It is OUT OF STOCK!  ARG!!!  I will take camera on Wednesday to Staples  (hubby's day off) to see if the generic one they have will work on my camera.  Also, left a request on Olympus to notify me when in stock.  I have pretty much gone over everything in this room and it is no where to be found!  I even prayed to our finder of lost things (Jesus) to help me find it.  Still not found!  I can't wait to get that camera cord, so I can have Blog Candy too!!

For the next few (probably weeks),  I will be working on cleaning & organizing my space, but if I can find some art work in my files that I have not posted, I will post for you to see!

Also, besides winning blog candy, I got 2 nice size orders today from Papertrey and Stampsimply ribbon store!  Oh boy....Stamps, dies and a bunch of paper!  The stamps & dies are the ones that the dies go with the stamps and some are the dies that go with Justrite stamps with the blocks!  It is a goodie kind of fun day!  Weeeeee!  Now tonight while hubby is on pc, I will be playing with my goodies!

I am so excited to get back to my stamping.....I have been away much to long!!!  I miss all my stamping buddies!!!  :))

Yall have a wonderful day friends!!  Hugs Lori

2 comments:

Sue from Oregon

Very cool! I bet your camera cord is standard and you could get one at Staples or any camera store. Take your camera with you and I bet they can fix you up in no time! Can't wait to see your new creations!

christina d

Congrats on winning. Sure Pepper didn't eat the cord? LOL! Hope you can get one that works for you. I'll be waiting to see your art.