CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 26, 2012

I just can't decide.& a funny thing!!

Hi my sweet stamping friends,  well I have so many things I want to share with you, that I can't decide what, so I will share 3 things with you!

1st. The camera issue....I went to 2 Staples yesterday and no one had a cord that would work on my camera. Well I got peeved and bought this....

Beautiful little Nikon!  Well, here is the funny....while unpacking the box, I pulled out the cord and looked at it........noooooo!   It fits my Olympus!!!!!  Can you beat that with a stick or what?  I was so jazzed!  I was finally able to empty the Olympus and now I have 2 cameras.  I think hubby will get the Olympus to use because this little Nikon does so much more and has a touch screen.  I have to find the instruction book to the Olympus now because it has been so long since I used it, that I forgot how to do some things, like set the time.  For some reason the date is messed up.  I wonder if that has to do with the year changing?

Anyway I have a lot of learning to do with both cameras.  I bought an extra memory chip for the Nikon and may actually be able to do a video.  Must learn a lot about that 1st though.

The 2nd thing I wanted to share with you is my pride & joy....the first thing I bought when I got my disability check....





A 2003 Toyota Sienna Van.  It is in perfect condition and I just love it!  It holds all my great stamping purchases real well.  LOL!


Now for the 3rd thing.......Finally some artwork!  I know you may be sick of Christmas, but these have been stuck in my camera to share with you, so I hope you don't mind.  They are the cards that I made for Christmas and the first cards I made in over a year.










The image I used was a Gina K Designs free digi.  I really liked it and I used my new Spellbinders lace circle die.  The rest is stuff I have had for years and can't remember where I got them!

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed your visit and thank you for coming by!  I have so much more to share with you, but I would bore you at some point.  Hopefully I will have fresh artwork soon.  I am in the middle of an organizing mess right now.  Tomorrow I will share something fabulous I found yesterday for storage.  I think you will like them.

Have a good evening!  Hugs Lori




2 comments:

christina d

I'm glad you finally got the camera working. Now both use the same cord, how funny.
Your van looks great, just what you needed.
Your cards are great. I love the sentiment.

Sue from Oregon

What a coincidence on the cords! too funny! Seems you have not lost your stamping touch!