CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

My New Baby


This is my New Baby....She is actually black though, but sweeeet! Sorry for the glare in the photo, but try as I might, I couldn't get rid of it. I can't tell you how happy I am not to have to use a scanner anymore!
Sweet Jane sent me a link to making a photo box, which I have yet to do, but I have to deal with one project at a time, so some of my photos may not be so great at first, although I can't blame the camera.
The only thing is, I have never used a digital camera before, so I have been nuts trying to learn all the bells & whistles since Saturday, when I brought her home.
Last night after getting a backdrop set-up, I took 33 Pictures of cards, none of which were made by me! LOL! 13 of which are from a German House Mouse Group, the Nice-Mice! Anyway, as I have time, I will show you some of them and more. Thanks for stopping by! Hugs Lori

0 comments: