CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Fathers Day ~ Slider

Hi Stampers, Just thought I would share the card I made my Father-in-law for Fathers day. You can really tell I am new to this camera. I am sorry for the blurriness. I tried to edit them and the card has already gone with dh to work and he will go see his father after work tonight!

This card looks much better in person...much more vibrant. I had so much fun doing this fun slider card. I got the information from a video on Where the Rubber hits the Road Blog months ago by Linda Heller! I believe this is one from her A-Z tutorials and it is call the Hi-Lo card.
I was not into doing slider cards until I found this one and I had just bought my Crop-O-Dile, so adding the eylets was really easier for me.

I have had these stamps forever, but I just love them, especially the Mustang! My very first car was a 1965 Mustang and I had a few since then.

Stamp Credits: Mustang - Classic Status Stamp Co. (May be out of business), Dad - That's all she stamped, Sparkplug - Gumbo Graphics Stamp works. I am not sure if any of these companies are still in business.

Anyway, the red fur behind the photo is my Cat Lucy! She decided she wanted to be my backdrop and the best light I could find without glare was outside natural light.

Hopefully I will be posting again sooner, as I just loaded 56 pictures to pc (my work and others, along with furbabies). Thanks for stopping by and Happy Fathers Day!

1 comments:

Anonymous

Great card. Hope you had a very happy bday!!!!!! Michelle in Naperville