CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 20, 2012

The recipient of my give-a-way!!

Hi friends,

I hope this post finds you having a wonderful day!  Random.org helped me choose the recipient of the give-a-way!  This was really hard for me to do, as 3 good friends responded.  If I could send to all 3, I would!  However, there will be blog candy coming soon!  Still going through stuff to add to package!
Anywho,  the winner is..........

Christina Davey!

Congratulations my friend and I will mail your dies out to you in a day or so!  I will let you know when I send!





3 comments:

christina d

Oh my goodness!! I can hardly wait to get the dies. I have one set and it's a weird one I got at Hobby Lobby on sale. Hmmm, guess a thank you card will be in order. Do you still have my address?

Sandy Cimbaro

Congratulations Christina! Have fun with them.

L. Jones

Congrats on winning the dies! I'm guessing I'm about 4 months behind but congrats anyway!

Linda Jones