CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Card share & Happy Birthday Nicole!!

Hi Everyone,
I know it has been forever since I last posted, so I thought I would share these Happy Hopper (Stampabilities) cards that I made for a House Mouse Swap I am having on my group! I know they are not a Mouse, but since Fall is around the bend, I thought this would be a great image to use. The images are colored with Prismacolor Pencils and blended with Gamsol (Oderless mineral spirits). The Frame is cut using my Sizzix Scalloped Frame die and the paper is very shimmery. It is hard for me to tell you who's cardstocks I have used, as I have had them for a long time. I have recently discovered that I just love this shimmery c/s. You can stamp directly on it too and the look is stunning!

This is the same image done in Red and the frame was run through my Cuttlebug in the Swiss Dots folder.
Hope you like them and I will try to post more often. Now check out Nicoles Birthday Blog Candy!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NICOLE!!!!!!! Monday was Nicole's birthday (Owner of Inky Impressions), and in honor of her birthday, she is offering up some serious Blog candy.Click here to head to Nicole's blog to enter her blog candy!
Also, Inky Impressions is starting their sneak peek tomorrow Be sure to check out the DT members blogs. They are amazing.











3 comments:

Jovita @ Inky Impressions

Great to see you posting, this is one of my favorite images. Great cards, the green apples is my favorite.
Have a great day ~ Jovi

christina d

I love the cards! I wish one was mine. LOL! They are so cute. I love all the colors too. I see you like the same bible verse as me. Ecclesiastes 3:1-8. My fav!

Jane

Aww...I love that image. I need to buy it if I ever see it. You did a great job with the coloring.