CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

I can't believe it........

It has been a whole month since I posted! I bet you thought I got lost! You can attribute it to spring fever, I guess! I have been kind of meloncholy and wanting to do other things, that I should do and don't!

I joined a fabulous ATC Group and have been having soooo much fun there! My 1-1/2" Notebook collection is about to go to a larger 4 or 5" Notebook! I have had ATC fever for the past month and ran one really large swap on my Group, The StampersUnite. I had 200 of those little fabulous pieces of art on my kitchen table! Wanna See........

These are 2 deep! Isn't that amazing! They were all so wonderful too! I was so proud of my group members. They followed all of the rules and everyone did such a wonderful job of following the rules and getting them to me. One was pretty late, but not through the fault of poor Karyn. She paid more that $15.00 to send it over night and it got lost in the land of the postal system for 3 weeks! I think they sent it by slow boat to China!

Here is one that I made (very happy with the way it came out), with a TJ technique called "Chalk Lines".....I just love this techinique! Now my new TJ Newsletter arrived yesterday and I have bunches of ATC's to make and I want to try to use some or all of the TJ techniques on them! That is my challenge project for the next few weeks!

I could say a lot more, but if I do, I won't get anything accomplished today! I hope you enjoyed the pictures and thanks for stopping by!

Hi Patti...thanks for stopping by and giving me a boot in the tail to get back here sweetheart!







0 comments: