CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Color Swap Card!

Here is a card I made for a color swap I am in. The colors are Kraft, Black, Red & White Creme for the image! I used some pre folded Kraft card stock for my card base. Then took the red piece and ran it through my Cuttlebug in the Allegro folder. Then I took my black document ink pad and ran it over the whole piece. I had some music note brads and attached them. The image is from Stamps Happen, a D. Morgan Design. I have had that stamp for quite some time and never used it. I love music and most of all I love God, so this is what I chose to use. You can't see it in the picture, but I used my Sekura gelly roll glitter pen in the notes and on the dots in the image to give it some sparkle and bling! I hope you like it!


Do you have stamps you have yet to ink up? I have lots of them and just need to get the time and mojo to play.

I would love to hear you comments or suggestions, so please leave one and thank you for stopping by! Hugs Lori

2 comments:

Chris Olsen, Glowbug

This is beautiful!!! I love how you used these colors!! There is so much eye candy to look at!! TFS!

Jane

Wow, I really like this! You did a great job.

Jane