CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I know Christmas if over..........

I know Christmas is over, but really wanted to share these cards I made with you. I am trying to get myself blogging more often (like daily if I can!). This first one went to my sweet Mother-in-law. I am so pleased with the way it came out. I have been working on changing the way I do things on my cards and adding new design elements (at least to me). The snowflake is a Sizzix Die and that will probably be the only one I cut...boohoo! Try as I might, I can't get the die to cut any more so that I can actually us them. I have run it through my CB 4 & 5 times to get a good cut and still have to fight to get the snowflake out in one piece. It is part of a set of 4 and the other ones cut o.k., but this was my favorite one. The circle is from my Nestibilities small circle die set and I pierced holes in the scallops and then took my white gel pen to the holes. Dont' you just love the saying! I stamped it before I ran it through my Cuttlebug. The stamp is from Stampendous.
I made this one for my oldest Granddaughter. Is the Santa Cute!
This is for my youngest Grandaughter!

Thanks for stopping by and please feel free to leave a comment! I would love to hear what you think! Now I need to go get some more current cards done! LOL! Have a nice day! Hugs Lori


2 comments:

Unknown

Love the use of the Swiss Dots Folder. This was the first folder I purchased about 2 months ago, and it was the demon that started my diecutting enablers program. Hi my name is Erika and It has been 14 hours since I last used my big shot.

Love the blog and thanks for following my journey.

Amber

Loce the cards, bet your granddaughter's did too.