CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Convention Loot!

Hi Everyone,
I went to Convention in Greenville, SC yesterday! I had so much fun...met with old friends that I haven't seen in quite sometime, did Make N Takes and of course shopped til I was ready to drop! LOL!

Here is what I have wanted for a whole year (at least)! Yea!!! Now I have 2 sets of Nestibilities!!


I just love all of the designs made with scallops and did not want to buy a bunch of punches. They take up way to much space and overall you get more Bang for your buck with the Nesties! It would have cost me somewhere in the range of (or maybe more than) $200.00 to buy 6 punches and then I doubt that you could find all of these sizes in punches. Can you see the price I paid for these? Fantastic!!! Only $20.00 from Rubbernecker! I think this was a convention special! Marco's paper had them too, but they were $25.00 a piece. I must say they had a better selection though! I really wanted the larger scallops, but this was more in my budget (which was almost gone! LOL!)

Marco's Paper had a wonderful selection of both Nestibilities and Cuttlebug Folders. They didn't have any of the New Nesties, but they did have some of the Newer CB folders and if you know me, you know that I love my CuttleBug! They had some great paper too! Teehee!

Anyway, I could not resist...I bought 1 of the already known folders and 1 of the newer ones (which is actually 5 in 1) at Marco's!

I have wanted this "Diamonds in the rough" for a long time and whoopie! Now I have it!










The newer one I bought is called "With Love" and it is 5 boarders
in 1. They come apart and you can put them anwhere on your card that you want to! I am going to have so much fun with this one!
Isn't it amazing the things they keep coming up with to make our craft so much easier and even more fun all the time!

I will post later with the Make N Takes that I made and hopefully (If time allows) get some cards made to show you with my new goodies! Thanks for stopping by and Happy Sunday!



1 comments:

Lyn S

Hi Lori, you will just love those Nesties.........I think they're awesome!

Just wanted to let you know that I've finally done my blog signature, thanks for posting how to do this....you can take a peek at mine here http://artyaspirations.blogspot.com/