CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 7, 2008

Something about me you didn't Know!

I know this is odd, but I just started thinking about something I want to share with you that I don't share with many people. It kind of holds some mystery to it! As long as I can remember, since I was a little girl I have loved boxes.....not your everyday box, but Hat Boxes, Decorative Boxes, Cigar Boxes, Trunks and especially any that had hidden compartments. I like the ones that have secrets or surprises in them. I also love old houses that have hidden rooms, rooms with hidden doors and strange rooms. Is this weird or what? Does anyone else feel like this?
Do you ever have moments where things like this just pop into your head? Would love to hear your comments on this.

1 comments:

Steelydawn

I totally feel that way too! I love puzzleboxes (don't have any though)Old houses with secret passages......I can be very curious and I love a mystery!