CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 1, 2013

You will be missed Dear Friends.....

 
 
 
I have just learned of the passing of a dear friend, Joe Nathan.  I know some of you here know Joe, as he was a member of both The Best of House Mouse and StampersUnite.  I don't have all of the details, except that he had a stroke and was in hospice for a few weeks.  I knew Joe as an on line friend, most of my stamping career, close to 20 years.  He was a kind, sweet and very talented stamper and artist.  If you click on his name, it will take you directly to his website show casing his wonderful House Mouse art.

This goes along with the loss of another sweet furry friend, my Lucy Twos!
She has been missing for about 4 days now and it is not like her to be gone for even one day.   When I would go outside, she was always there and would follow me down to the mail box, roll over, get up on her hind legs to tell me she wanted me to pick her up and carry her.  We would snuggle and cuddle back up and she would load me with love & kisses.  Mark has searched for her everywhere and the sad news is that this is the time of year when other critters come looking for something to eat.  Our fear is that one of these critters may have taken her.  She was very good at staying close to home and up high so that nothing could get to her, but she was also getting old and her response time was a lot slower.

I am so sad at the loss of these 2 special friends.  At least one is in heaven with Jesus and I believe the other has crossed the Rainbow Bridge.

I am sorry for more sadness friends.  I truly wanted to post something more up beat and creative here.  Maybe tomorrow.

God Bless you & have a great weekend and don't hesitate to tell friends and loved ones how much you love & care about them, because you never know what tomorrow may bring.

Hugs Lori

2 comments:

christina d

I'm so sad to hear about Joe. He sure will be missed. Glad the kitty came home.

Anne

I am so happy that Lucy Twos has returned home....an empty tum is a definitedecider for returning home! It is always a sad yet happy event when someone goes to be with the Lord.