CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Thank you's & Note

Hi everyone, 

How are you today?  No really....I want to know!

First I would like to take a minute to thank you all that have shared my blog and to my new followers.  Only 74 to go to reach 100.  LOL!!!  I will get there!  Eventually!  When I do I have a good size express mail box that is getting new items regularly that will go to some lucky blogger/stamper out there is cyberland!!

Anyway,  no pictures today.  I spent the last couple of days blogging around blogs, going through findings of things I forgot about in my studio.   Isn't it amazing the things we forget about?  Do you do that?  Or is it just me?  Also, last night I played with experimenting with the few copics (8) I have and my Letraset Pro Markers.  I wanted to see which was better or basically how they compare.  I have a little piece that I did, and will post a picture, with a question for you.

Today I am spending time contemplating, praying and remembering those affected by the 9/11 tragedy in New York City.  Always remember.......

Happy Stamping, Hugs Lori

2 comments:

christina d

Sure wish I knew how to share your blog. I''m glad I could be a follower at least. Be sure and let us know which marker you like best. Not sure about copics, they are awfully expensive.

MaryH

Hi Lori, Just chking out your blog this evening. Tired from the stamp convention. I had to laugh about forgetting things I have. Another is not being able to find things I 'know' I have! I'll be interested to see what you think of copics. I LOVE 'em. Think you will also. They take a bit of practice, but are pretty easy to get used to. Hugs