CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 30, 2012

UNDER CONSTRUCTION!!

Oops!  Accidentally hit the post button, I think! 

Hi Friends,  I just wanted to let  you know my creative life is Under major construction, i.e., Blog & craft room.  Both are a mess, out dated and in bad need of first aid!!  LOL!  Craft room is coming along, slow but sure!  UGH!  That is a rough undertaking when you have tons of stuff and the room is smaller than I thought.  Really loved seeing a video yesterday where Stampin Up redecorated a stamp room.  If I can find it, I will share it  with you (Time willing).

You will see that I have already made some changes here with a lot more to come!

Also keep in mind that I am collecting goodies for blog candy.  It will be a little work for it, helping me out, but hopefully you won't think to much! :))

Well, back to the grind!!  Have a great day!  Will be back soonest!!  Hugs Lori