CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Hi Friends,  Well I really want to get back into using my blog and sharing STUFF!!  Everything seems to be giving me tons of trouble....no camera cord yet and now this blog layout is messed up.  I can't seem to get help from blogger and can't even change the template!  I hate this new blogger page too!  They went from easy to use to messed up and complicated. 

If anyone can help me with this template, please send me an e-mail with helps!  stamper572000@yahoo.com

Thank you & have a great day!  Hugs Lori

2 comments:

christina d

Sorry, I don't know anything about blogging.

Sue from Oregon

Very weird....email me at skment@charter.net and when I get home maybe I can help out. Might be Sunday though. Sue K